Seriously…this is dumb…and I might have broken one or two of these
Dumb Laws in Tennessee State
– You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
– Hollow logs may not be sold.
– More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
– It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
– “Crimes against nature” are prohibited.
– Ministers are to be dedicated to God and therefore are not eligible to hold a seat in either House of the Legislature.
– Any person who participates in a duel may not hold any public office in the state.
– Giving and receiving oral sex is still prohibited by law.
– Stealing a horse is punishible by hanging.
– No Christian parent may require their children to pick up trash from the highway on Easter day.
– Driving is not to be done while asleep.
– It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.
– The definition of “dumb animal” includes every living creatures
– Interracial marriages are illegal.
– Tattooing a minor is a misdemeanor.
– It is illegal to dare a child to purchase a beer.
– It is illegal to place tacks on a highway.
– Skunks may not be carried into the state.
Dumb City Laws in Tennessee
-One may not throw bottles at a tree.
– It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.
– You may not have more than five inoperable vehicles on a piece of property.
– Bar owners may not let patrons make loud, unusual noises.
– In front of their buildings, all businesses must have a “hitching post.
– When you pull up to a stop sign you must fire a gun out the window to warn horse carriages that you are coming.
– By law, anyone who has been drinking is “sober” until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground.
– It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket.
– No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
– Spitting on the sidewalk is prohibited.
– Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
– It’s illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM.
– Panhandlers must first obtain a $10 permit before begging on the streets of downtown
– It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners.
– Spitting is prohibited on sidewalks.
– No person may keep a cheetah as a pet.
– Males may not be sexually aroused in public.
– Anyone rollerblading may not tie his or herself to a moving vehicle on a highway.
– No person may roller skate and listen to a personal cd player at the same time.
– All persons riding scooters must ride in single file.
– Anordinance forbids anyone to sing the song “It Ain’t Goin’ To Rain No Mo'”
You can find the details and even the full text and description of the laws in this site where i found the above mentioned laws.